RTF Micro FPV RC Racing Quadcopter
Built-in 3.7V 1200mAh Battery
Support a key search frequency
RaceBand 40 channel Auto-Searching
Real-time video return 5.8G FPV Receiver
● Small size and light weight;
● Low power consumption, Working current 300~330mA;
● Double antenna reception to make the signal more stable;
● RaceBand 40 channel, Auto-Searching;
● 3.0 Inch 480*320 dot high brightness LCD screen;
● Built-in super sensitiveness 5.8GHz 40ch receiver, especially with RaceBand;
● Built-in 3.7V/1200mAh high-capacity Li-ion polymer Battery;
● Universal USB charging interface;
● Real-time video return, Very low time-delay;
● Bilingual menu in support of Chinese and English;
● Support external video signal input;
● Support AV signal output (Connect external DVR);
①Key 1: Short press for MENU mode; Long press (More than 3 sec) for Power ON/OFF.
②Key 2: Short press for Auto-Searching (Automatic selection of the strongest channel).
③Key 3: Short press for Band+ (Change bands A-B-E-F-R circularly).
④Key 4: Short press for Channel+ (Change channels 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 circularly).
⑤Eye ring: protect the surrounding parts of the eyes, so that the wear more comfortable.
⑥Micro-USB Charging port: Supports DC5V only.
⑦ Antenna port A: RP-SMA male.
⑧Charging indicator: Red light when charging light; full power, the indicator goes off.
⑨Antenna port B: RP-SMA male.
⑩AV Jack: In RF receiving mode can output AV signal; In AV mode can enter the video signal.
⑪Head band: Adjustable headband.
Menu Operation Instructions:
In normal mode, press Key 1 to enter the MENU mode.
In MENU mode:
①Key 1: Select the option bar.
②Key 2: Return to normal mode.
③Key 3: Value -.
④Key 4: Value +.
AV port Instructions:
Not included antennas and headband.
1. Read the entire instruction manual to become familiar with the features of the product before operating.
2. Age Recommendation: Over 14 years old. Using any near eye displays on children under 14 can cause eye development problems. This is not a toy.
3. Please avoid wet or humid environments.
4. Please use standard USB charger, charging voltage can only be 5V.
5. AV output and Video input cannot work at the same time, It is forbidden to insert external video in RF receiving mode.